1/1-A/2/7, Anupama Arcade, Phase 1 Extension, Mayur Vihar, Delhi 110092, DL

+91-11-22718376, +91-11-22718380, +91-11-22718233

Dilshad Colony India
Worst delivery ever
Aug 14, 2017 04:36 PM 1149 Views

On recent visit to my relative's place at Mayur Vihar Ph. 1, I ordered online from Domino's. It was Pizza Mania which doesn't have 30 minutes service guarantee. My order confirmed at 7:25 PM, for which I got confirmation email and SMS. By default the order goes to Mayur Vihar Ph. 1 Extension outlet.

Normally when we order online and make payment option as cash on delivery, we get call from outlet also for confirmation. However I haven't got any call. I track order online and checked that it got dispatched at 7:45 PM.

Till 8 PM when I didn't get the delivery, I called the outlet and got response that it has been dispatched and will get it ASAP. Finally at 8:25 PM the pizzas got delivered. The delivery boy don't have any logical response for the late delivery.

I paid him as he started crying literally.

All the 4 pizzas were not at all hot and fresh, and some get damaged because of the weight of other deliveries.

I send an feedback to Domino's email id and got call from the outlet manager.

He simply says that from next time select the Patparganj outlet and not their. No apology nothing.

This kind of unprofessional behavior is degrading the brand value. Even the local restaurants are giving better service these days.

Domino's Pizza - Mayur Vihar Phase 1 Extension - Delhi NCR