Shop No. 2, 3 & 4, Plot No. C1, Survey No. 42A, Chikanghar, Birla College Road, Kalyan East, Thane 421301, MH

+91-251-2311743, +91-251-2311647, +91-251-2311721, +91-251-2311646 ext: 251, +91-251-2311625

Yummy Treat @ Dominos
May 12, 2015 02:00 PM 2547 Views

It's been a long time since we had a Dominos Pizza outlet starting in Kalyan, in fact I would say, the first outlet to start in Kalyan and a nice one. Spacey enough to occupy a big crowd. and also having the free home delivery service, which I liked.

Most of the time the delivery is spot on and the parcel reaches our crib before the said time. but at times yes there seems to be a little delay with delivery, but that's after all we are humans and can not be perfect all the time. I have been seeing some new holdings of another outlet for dominos in kalyan it self not sure which area exactly.

Domino's Pizza - Kalyan - Thane