Bangalore India
Very testy food and Value for money
Dec 27, 2017 03:10 AM 1145 Views (via Android App)

Hi guys,

Nowadays many pizza corners are there all over india but domino's is best and famous because of its taste.

I had recently visited dominos with my friends. The shop was full of customers ac was also effectively cooling the whole shop.

There were manybvarieties of pizzas like capsicum, golden corn, onion and tomato ect. I orderd one veg singles in which all varieties came. It was so hot and fully of melted cheese only. The taste was very yummy and delicious.

Then l ordered coke it was aldo very cold and chilled. Then we ordered chocolava cake and it was full of chocolate only and was very soft. The rates are normal and service is very fast.

The stuff is also friendly and msny offers of dominos are also available online.

I was really fully satisfied with its taste of pizzas and would like to visit dominos onece again.

Domino's Pizza - KR Puram - Bangalore