Girdih India
Pizza not delivered on time
Jan 12, 2018 03:34 PM 662 Views

Hello Friends,

I will share about this pizza outlet as I had ordered from here recently. I stay near Lumbini gardens and this pizza outlets covers that area.

I ordered a Farmhouse Pizza with double cheese and they accepted the order. My flat mates had earlier also ordered pizza from here and it used to get delivered on time .I was told that this pizza would be delivered to me within 30 minutes and there is service guarantee.

It had been over 40 minutes and the pizza wasn't delivered to me so I called them and they kept me on hold and after that said to that it's on my way and would be delivered to me soon.

After 5-7 minutes I get a call from the delivery guy and he was at my door steps . I enquired and asked about the reason of delay to which he replied that because of the traffic. Where as in reality this area remains without a Jam.

I said that it is supposed to be free for me and he said that there is no service guarantee. There in lies that contradiction. I said that will booking the order it was said as such but he denied saying that they must have mistaken.

I didn't like this experience of late.

They should have accepted their fault and should work on improving customer satisfaction.

Domino's Pizza - KR Puram - Bangalore