2, Charkop Akhand Bharat Co-operative Housing Society, Sector 6, Charkop, Kandivali West West, Mumbai 400067, MH

+91-22-42728383, +91-22-33126998

Dominos: Kandivali West, Mumbai
Apr 30, 2015 12:52 PM 1074 Views

Dominos, Kandivali West, Mumbai

Since there are two Dominos outlets in Kandivali, I am writing about the one on M.G.Road

It was my birthday, and I had to throw a treat for my friends. Since at that time, there was offer of buy one get one free on wednesdays in Dominoes. Since all of us those in the photo stay at Kandivali, we decided to visit the one on M.G. Road.

It is a good place, and I have to say nothing about the food because it's exactly the same in all outlets. However, the place is small and there are like only 3-4 tables only. They have a good taste in music and played smooth tracks at a normal volume. The pizzas were delivered finely without any kind of late. I don't think reservations are necessary because anyways there are three or four tables only.

P.S.- I don't get one thing about Dominos that they don't serve free water with the food, which I think violates a law provision, but I am not so sure about it. However, every non Indian food joint does the same.

Domino's Pizza - Charkop - Mumbai