Shop No. G2, G3 & G4, Skylark Palazzo Building, Plot No. 78, Murugeshpalaya, Airport Road, Bangalore 560017, KA

+91-80-25233391, +91-80-25233392, +91-80-25233393, +91-80-25233394, +91-80-25233396, +91-80-25233351, +91-80-25233352, +91-80-25233353, +91-80-41263729

Bangalore India
Beaware of Dominos Pizzas @ Airport Road Bangalore
Aug 22, 2015 12:17 AM 1632 Views
(Updated Aug 22, 2015 12:19 AM)

Today(21-Aug-2015) I ordered pizza at 8:20 p.m. online through their website https://pizzaonline.dominos.co.in.

Order details: Bangalore- Airport Road Branch - Order # 325.

After multiple calls, I was finally able to contact the branch by 9:35 p.m. to get to know the status of our order. The lady at the other end asked me, if I am interested in completing the order or should she cancel it. For GOD's sake, we are starving. Were they waiting for the call from the customer to cancel the order? I asked her to complete the order as we wanted to get the food for the dinner.

She told me to wait another 15-20 mins to get the Pizzas. In the mean while the status on their website was saying'The chef is making your pizza, keep patience'.

Finally received the Pizzas at 9:50 p.m. But. its cold. I asked the Delivery Boy Mr. Abdul to check the pizza for himself and he confirmed that its cold. I offered him to eat one slice to make sure its not eatable to which he confirmed.

I told him, I am not giving money for the cold Pizzas. He said, we have to give the money as the'30 minutes' gaurentee is not valid for today. I asked him to check with his branch in-charge as I felt its not right to pay for the cold pizzas. He talked to his senior.

The senior was quick in replying that we have to pay for the Pizzas. I asked him its already 90 minutes since we ordered and the Pizzas were too cold to eat. he told me to pay half of the bill, to which I said it was not logical. He said, he will resend the fresh pizzas, to which I said its already late and we can't wait for another hour for the dinner. He said that we will try to send the Pizzas as quickly as possible. I told him to send the fresh Pizzas then I'll return the old pizzas as by now I totally lost trust in their service. I told him that as a courtesy he should send me the fresh pizzas and I won't be paying for the same. To which he said that he will send the fresh pizzas only if we return the old pizzas.

I returned the cold pizzas to Mr. Abdul with clear communication that the fresh Pizzas should come to me within 30 minutes and bring it only if its free for me as I will not be paying for their pathetic service. He agreed and left with the Pizzas.

We patiently waited for the fresh Pizzas, but they took another 45 minutes and finally we got the pizzas at 10:35. The delivery boy Mr. Abdul asked me to pay in full for the pizzas. I was shocked as we had a understanding and I need not to pay for the Pizzas. He told me that, he is just a delivery boy and can't decide on it. I said that I told earlier not to bring the pizzas if not free. He got angry and told me to return the pizzas. I told him to calm down and talk to his in-charge. He said he won't call and just return the pizzas. I was really offended and fed-up with their false promises and pathetic service.

I got the branch manager number and dialed to understand the situation. The manager Mr. Manoj Kumar said that since he had resend the pizzas, I have to pay for it. I told him that we had the discussion earlier. But, he suddenly started shouting and said me to keep the pizzas for free and next time no pizzas will be delivered to my place. I was again shocked. I said him its not the right way to talk to your customers. He said that only their branch serves in my place and he won't deliver next time. I was offended, I told him to take back their pizzas. I returned the pizzas back to Mr. Abdul.

It was 10:50 p.m. and we waited for good two and half hours for the dinner since we thought of taking their service only to be disappointed. We had to look for other arrangements for the dinner.

I hope they improve on their service and employees are trained well to understand and handle the situations.

Domino's Pizza - Airport Road - Bangalore