Room Quality:

Guest Services:

IVY Cottage, Landour Cantt, Mussoorie 248179, UK

+91-181-4671234

The ambience is amazing but the food is not that g
Jun 30, 2019 11:37 AM 193 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jun 30, 2019 11:43 AM)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Doma's inn is beautiful restaurant serving Tibetan food items, the ambience of this hotel is amazing, the lighting, paint in the cafe, decoration everything is mind blowing. I bet you can't pass from the road without a visit in this restaurant.

I visited here yesterday and I was amazed to see it, but what I did not like was the food and the delivery. I ordered thukpa and chicken cheese momos. They took good 30 minutes to prepare the order, and first they served thukpa that I did not like at all, instead I should have had a chicken soup. After 10 minutes of serving thukpa they served momos which definitely were tasty but not worth of the price, also I got 6 momos only at a price of Rs. 140 that made me disappointed.

You can visit there for the ambience and I swear you will like it but you may not like the food.

Doma's Inn - Landour Cantt - Mussoorie