Aesthetic value:

Bengaluru
Dolls Museum is very attractive museum
Oct 24, 2015 09:56 PM 1759 Views

Aesthetic value:

I visited this place last year in the month of December when I was holidaying  in Jaipur with my family. Dolls museum is situated in Rajasthan just 10 km from the Jaipur city Centre. We spent around 2 hours visiting and roaming this placeand understanding the different cultures of the world and their traditions. I like this place a lot. This place is having a collection of Dolls from all over the world.

This Museum was built in the year 1974 and the main reason behind this museum is to display the different culture of the world. We saw the dolls from India as well as from other countries like USA, Britain, Mexico, Spain and many other countries. Among all there is a bridal  and traditional attire doll of japan, Malaysia, china and New Zealand which attracted so many people like us.

You can come here from morning 10am to 5pm. Entry fee is variable from RS 50. It is easily accessible by road, rail and by air because dolls museum is well connected by all three. You will get nice restaurant nearby to have food and relax. We really enjoyed and and this journey will cherish me throughout my life.I will highly recommend this place to friend sand relatives, I am definitely planning to re visit it again

Dolls Museum - Jaipur