Parking:

Store Range:

Medicine availability with doctor's visit facility
Aug 04, 2015 11:23 AM 1856 Views
(Updated Aug 04, 2015 11:28 AM)

Parking:

Store Range:

I visited Doctors Pharma drug store by chance when I was not getting the required medicine at other drugs store and luckily I got at Doctors Pharma.

This visit was by chance during my trip to this city on my cousin brother’s marriage when I halted here to take some medicines for my aunty who got tired after long 3 days marriage occasion schedule.

Apart from my requirement, this chemist store has huge stock of medicines and medical related items like antiseptic solutions, health care tonics, protein biscuits and many others. Medical related equipment like syringe, cotton, sugar test machine, bandage, pregnancy test meters, etc are also there.

Even some herbal and ayurvedic products are also there. Because of huge stock of medicines and other medical related things, there is hardly any possibility of not getting what we ask for whether it’s related to any specific medicine or disease.

Another best thing which I like here is the facility of some basic checkups like eye testing, blood test, tetanus injection. Even there is weekend sitting of some specialists’ doctors to facilitate their visitors which was informed by the chemist there in the shop. Existence of this chemist shop in this area is a convenient medical access store for all the people of this locality.

Doctors Pharma - Baroda