Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

This movie was Da Boring...
Nov 03, 2004 02:33 AM 1999 Views
(Updated Nov 03, 2004 02:33 AM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I don't have much to say about this movie, and I am writing this short review only because I noticed no one else has bothered to yet.

Dobara was boring. Raveena does not seem convincing as an insane woman. It is not clear why she went insane nor does the audience really care since her character is not at all very interesting.

Jackie Shroff plays her ex-lover or fiance, I am not sure about this since I saw this movie quite a while ago, and he is trying to be sensitive and understanding with Raveena and still keep his current marriage to a psychiatrist going.

The problem with the plot is there is no background on the major characters and the audience will not will any sympathy for them. They are not lovable or even likable. Raveena does a poor job acting like a deranged person and her insanity was not very plausible, nor is Jackie Shroff very plausible either for that matter as the caring sensitive person who finds out that he has had a son with Raveena before they broke up about 13 or 14 yiears before.

I like movies where there is a road trip, and their drive to Goa was the best part of the movie due to the scenery. Otherwise, this movie is a bomb and I would not bother.

Dobara