Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Not recommended.
Apr 28, 2017 03:24 PM 40390 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

As a Doctor, I akways Keep Close eye on Health Care Proudcts, Specially On Hair Care ones

. Because, almos all Patients ask Last question. Sir, What shoud I Do for my hair, they are so messed up.?

While I was Going through an articles written by some doctor. I came to about This Divya kesh tel.

Patanjali Have a Good reputation in Hair Care. I brought a bottle to see, if its really that potent as claimed. But its frist Impression was Very Bad, as oil have very strong and unpleasent smell. By pinching my nose I applyed some hair oil on my hair. Oil is thick and feels heavy on hair, it feels like oil is making a coat on Hair.

I used this oil for some days with no effect on hairfall and shine.

I read lots of Positive reviews , people saying its not hair oil its hair tonic. Im happy for those who got positive results, because I know How painful hairfall is.

But Im dammn sure, there must be some paid reviews, who are there to mislead people.

Nway, I found it Not at all Useful.

Divya Kesh Tel