Fragrance:

Nov 02, 2017 09:38 PM 15522 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Hi guys this is robin chauhan and today I am here to share my experience with divya kesh hair oil. This hair oil is brought by patanjali and is recommended for those who are having thin hairs or facing hair loss. I bought it to stop hair loss I was facing few months back. I heard a lot about it from many peoples which made me buy this oil. But using it was not a good experience for me. I was not been able to use it completely, it was left unused after 1, 2 weeks. For a detailed experience we will begin with:

1. Fragrance:

Honestly if I say this hair oil smells worse. I can't even bare it for an hour. I used it for the first time and that time I was just hating this fragrance. I did not used it for the day as this fragrance was so strong and I was just afraid to use it in morning as I can not go with this smell to my college. So for me fragrance of this hair oil is just too bad and I was not able to use it. I apply it to my hairs in night time only. Therefore for fragrance I would rate it 1 out of 5.

1. Hair shine:

well hair shine is quite there with this hair oil and it also lasts for few hours. Although it smells bad but shine is there for long. I am personally not a big fan of hair shine so I did not thought about it. But for those who wants good shine in their hairs you can give it a try only if you are satisfied with the smell of the oil.

1. Ease of Styling:

If you want to style your hair using this hair oil than this is not for you. This hair oil will not let you style your hair properly. I used it for a month and I can clearly say that I was not able to style my hairs with this oil. Hairs become just too much wet which does not let you style them. Only option is to set them to any side. No matter how hard I tried I was not able to get the desired hair style with this oil. Although for wet look it is just ok.

Conclusion:

This hair oil is meant to prevent hair loss and I did not got any good result with it, so using it for shine or styling was just useless. I just keep loosing hairs with a month of usage. Hard to bare that smell of this oil still was not satisfactory.

Divya Kesh Tel