Battery life:

Disko

Chengkharukami, Belbari, Tripura West India
Very bad quality Smartwatch.
Dec 01, 2017 09:02 PM 739 Views (via Android App)

Battery life:

Hello this is George a tech youtuber. I am here to share my honest review on this Disko watch 16. Guys. This smartwatch was sent to me by Disko brands to make a good review video and share it on my you tube channel. And they said for the review they will pay 5500 rupees for me. Firstly I thought that this watch will be a good quality product that's why they are saying me to give a good review. So, I start checking its features and processor deeply like upto 1 week. I found that this Watch is not suitable for people to afford it. And I send their watch back. Because I don't wanted to share a fake review. So guys check this review properly.

The looks of the watch itself is not good. Very bad. And feels very bad after putting it on my wrist. You all will also feel the same.

Features are really bad. Trust me I am not telling lie. It doesn't contain amazing features in it.

This Disko watch 16 is not a user friendly watch. Very bad processor and nor functioning properly.

If I tell you all about money then I would like to say don't simply waste your money in this kind of bad chinese products. If you all don't trust me then you can use and tell me how do you feel. But I will tell you all one thing that after buying this smartwatch you will surely regret.

Style and design is poor. Doesn't gives a solid looks.

Battery backups is worst. Cannot used more than 3 hours maximum. I have tried it so, I knows very well.

So, my dear brothers and sisters please be aware and stay away from this kind of products because these kind of products is just eating up your money. If you have read my review, then I would say THANK YOU. please check the reviews of any products before buying it. Thank you once again.

Disko Watch I6 Smartwatch