Battery life:

Disko

Patna India
Not Of Worth.
Apr 26, 2016 11:51 AM 3815 Views (via Android App)

Battery life:

Disko is not a famous brand but I purchased this smartwatch because it is on sale near my house. The design is great but the functions are really frustrating.

The battery back up is very less of 3 hours and takes too much time in charging. Firstly, I found that the volume key is not functioning properly and the touch response is very poor. When I touch the back button it takes me to the homepage. It also hangs, and have to restart the watch several times. The screen fluctuates while jogging or running.  Also found the issue with the sound, that the volume goes low and high automatically.

I contacted customer care to help me for this issue and got replied by them after several tries. They treat their customers very badly and no service centre is in my city. I asked them to send technician but after a week they are replying me that every technician is on work, I have too

10 days. Then I declined the call and repaired it there only from where I purchased, but only few problems are solved, and I am carrying some in this watch till now.

Disko Watch I6 Smartwatch