Picture & Sound Quality:

DISH TV - Frauds
Feb 18, 2021 09:21 PM 708 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

I was doing recharge putting my mobile number every month till Jan 2021 via Paytm. on 16th Feb I have again recharged my account the same way and on my registered number only .for the last 3 days they were telling me that it is a server issue and recharge will be done within 24 hours and today suddenly they told me that I have recharged some other VC number.it is not possible because I have recharged my mobile number as they give you both the options either recharge your registered number or VC number.THEY ARE BIGGEST DTH FRAUDS .I AM DISCONTINUEING THEIR SERVICE FROM TODAY ONWARDS.PATHETIC this is not an entertainment service but a pathetic headache giving service. every month they deactivate the account and force you to call for a technician and charge unnecessarily.SAVE YOURSELF FROM THE TORTURE.

Dish TV