Acting:

Sep 03, 2015 04:28 PM 8672 Views

Acting:

Plot:

Mass Appeal:

I and my Mother we both watching this show from starting. It aired on new channel &TV at 9 pm. In starting like all serials this one is also little bit interesting little bit boring.

The story is based on five sisters and their sweet family and their life.

From a friend I got to know this story was based on a book novel, but I never heard or read that novel.

The all character played by well known faces, the parents of those girls are really cool characters, the main male character -  Amir malik, looks cool but also sometimes angry, that looks not suits on his face. Some times they trying to show funny momentes between main leads, but only that time I felt they are doing over acting. In starting as I said it was interesting, but after sometime, I felt boring, as they are just increasing the story like rubber.

Some times, like over drama in family, they are trying to show emotional scenes but at that time there no needs of emotional drama.

So, for me and my Mother, we have stopped it watching regular. Just like other daily shop it is, nothing new now.

If they show just Main leads story without any negative character than I think it will be a good show.

Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls