Originality:

Humming it all day!
Feb 10, 2004 01:38 AM 4367 Views
(Updated Feb 10, 2004 01:38 AM)

Originality:

I'm rather new to Bollywood movies, but the singing and dancing was something I did not find difficult to adjust to. Not only do these songs add atmosphere and flavour to a film, they also show the character's feelings quite well.

Especially with Dil Se the title song also gives you an idea that there might something go wrong with this relationship (to put it mildly), by showing bombing scenes contrasting with happy children and at one scene even the heroine's dress looking like a flame.

Dil se is a great album. My favourite song is of course chal chaiya chaiya. (Can anybody tell me what that means?) It is very well structured and balanced and very nicely gives you the idea of travelling by train (though not necessarily on top of it). I like the voice of Sukhwinder Singh very much. I've listened to it so often that I can't get it out of my ear again.

With Satrangi Re the music is quite different, but I like this also. Kavita and Sonu are also great singers. Jiya Jale is another great song. How can Lata not at all sound her age? In comparison Thayya Thayya sounds a little lame.

Dil Se Songs