Originality:

Album of fulfilment-Dil se
Jul 28, 2005 05:43 PM 4578 Views
(Updated Jul 28, 2005 06:36 PM)

Originality:

Ever heard a music that’s stirs your soul and is really breath taking? If not Listen to “Dil se” by Rahman..If you had take a listen to this album.Here is another one for you.Maniratnam and Rahman ,as far as I’m concerned has never failed.When they joined hands for Roja ,we never knew there are a heap of music miracles waiting for us.And when they decide to take your senses to the peak,the result is “Dil se”.

This is no hype, believe me it rocks. The date ‘m writing this may be a decade from the release ,but it still haunts me.The music that rocked India from top to bottom.

“Chaiyya Chaiyya”-What to say of a song that mesmerizes you on a peppy ride with haunting interludes?The song was selected in one of the best songs in the world.there was a new trend that Rahman introduced in this number ,for that matter any number in this album.Sukhwinder’s turning point.

“Jiya jale”-“Thats fusion for everyone” says Rahman.When the Malayalam verses start,one would expect a lot from this song and at no point of time he lets you down.

“Dil se”-My Gawd!!!Rahman !Rahman! Rahman!Its god’s gift man.The Rhythm,The voice,The chorus,The strings,The Lyrics,-No words-Totally Spell bound!

“E-ajnabi”-Listen guys!thats how a pathos must be and not a hell lot of violins swimming around.Udit has done his job perfectly.Creation of music has never been better.

“Thayya Thayya”-It really amuzes me how a same number in the same album can be made almost equally interesting!rahman does it with a difference.

“Satrangere”-Sonu nigam showers down passion in this song and wonder where Rahman gets all these percussions from.Lovely.

Its one of Rahman’s best album and I suppose no one can deny it.

It was form Rahman’s “Dil se” to our “Dil tak” and even beyond that.

Dil Se Songs