Academics:

Student Engagement:

B/2, Vimal Udyog Bhavan, 1st Floor, Near Ruparel College, Dadar West, Mumbai 400028, MH

+91-9833900440

Best Institute For Digital Marketing...
Jan 10, 2017 11:18 AM 2860 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

The World is getting Digital and thats the future is being believe by majority. The growth of online selling thats B2B is growing and also its being said in few years if you dont get your business online then the end of business is nearing. So how can we know what exactly is this digital platform and how exactly does that work and what all its includes?

This Institute " Digital Marketing Training Institute(DMTI)" is the place where you can get the best of the best knowledge and honestly no book knowledge at all its all about exprience being shared and I believe no coaching classes or Institute will be teaching via exprience. The amount of knowledge the faculty has is simply mind blowing and when it comes to 80% of the course is all about practical and going live and teaching is what impressed me alot. If one want to really understand what exactly digital platform is and how to get into then trust me this is the best temple. Thanks DMTI for changing my career.

Viral Kothari