Academics:

Student Engagement:

B/2, Vimal Udyog Bhavan, 1st Floor, Near Ruparel College, Dadar West, Mumbai 400028, MH

+91-9833900440

One of the Best Digital Marketing Institute
Feb 21, 2017 12:00 PM 2587 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Hi.

I am working for a Media Company in Integrated Market Solutions for one of the top most newspapers in India.

As I am a part of the Media World, I was keen to learn about Digital Marketing not just to enhance my career but most importantly understand Internet Marketing. I researched a lot of Digital Marketing Institutes in Mumbai and with some of my friends and colleagues recommendations, I joined DMTI-Softpro. I thoroughly enjoyed learning Digital Marketing at this Institute. All aspects were covered with lot of live and practical examples. All our queries and questions(we had lot of them!) were patiently answered by the faculty. I genuinely recommend to one to join DMTI-Softpro for learning the Digital Marketing Course. Genuine, friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and with a thorough curriculum in Digital Marketing.

Write a Review on Digital Marketing Training Institute (DMTI)- Dadar - Mumbai