Bally India
WORST ROUTER
Jul 17, 2017 11:05 AM 2540 Views

I am using this router approx 1 year now and now I am sharing this experience.The router is very bad in service and i'm facing a problem with wifi conection.Everytime it was disconnect automatically and I can not understand why is this device does not work and what should I do to connect it properly again.I appreciate that it is a made in india product and all of this but when you facing this kind of unnatural problems you would be very angry as I am now a days with this router.

The router has a not a high range of connectivity signal and in his range many devices are not connecting properly.It has two antenna but it was worst than d-links single antenna products.I am very disappointed from this product and from my view and my opinion it is waste of money.In this price range you got far better than this router.

Digisol DG-HR3400 Wireless Router