BEYOND AMAZING!!!!
Aug 23, 2016 07:42 PM 3123 Views

It's an amazing product. I had my own doubts before I purchased this but so many positive reviews on Amazon have compelled me to go for it. Was using a Belkin router 150 MBPS but honestly I never experienced the speed and the range that I experienced on this. My ISP is AIRLINK COMMUNICATIONS at 50 MBPS speed. I was completely dumbstruck at the speed I was getting on Digisol. All the apps on my mobile and the tablet are opening in fractions of seconds which is at least 4-5 times faster than my old router. Coming to the range none of the phones in the last few years have caught the wifi signal in my bedroom where the signals from the router has to pass through two heavy walls. I always had to come out of the room or switch on to 3G/4G to browse in my room. But after installing this router I'm getting the wifi signals in those spots of the room where I never got any in all these years and that too with amazing speeds. In fact I was really surprised if this is what the speed is. This router is a perfect justice for the 40 MBPS Interet unlike my old one. Thanks for all the positive reviews on Amazon that helped me making my decision.

Digisol DG-HR3400 Wireless Router