Mass Popularity:

Personality:

Performance:

Diya rocks!
Jul 19, 2005 02:20 AM 3362 Views
(Updated Jul 19, 2005 02:20 AM)

Mass Popularity:

Personality:

Performance:

Yes folks, that's what you want to tell this demsel. I simply call myself a big fan of Diya Mirza. And I have reasons. She looks pure cute, a pure beauty with no over exposure or hype attached whatsoever.

You have to give her a glance to see what she's made of. As soon as she became Ms. Asia Pacific, I was bound to notice her just like I am there to notice every hot beauty! And as soon as I saw her in RHTDM, I knew she needed to improve her acting skills, but surely she was a visual treat in every frame of the movie. She looked real cute!

And then u see her appearing in movies like Deewanapan where she has no scope for performance but she sure continued to look good. Then we have her in movies like Tehzeeb in which the director makes her act. Well she did act well in that one though her fans might've missed her beauty! But she comes back to deliver a combo of both in Tumsa Nahin Dekha. And wow did she rock the whole place in the song ''Mujhe Tumse Mohabbat Hai''! I had only one word to describe her in the song---hot! HOT!!! And u see she even performed very well to silence her detractors. She was IN and I became a big fan of her. The lady continued to demonstrate her hard work!

Look at DUS and u'll know that even in the shortest of role she can define the word beauty without wearing clothes as short as the pathetic Ms. Sherawat or Esha Deol or Lara Dutta. Diya is purely BETTER than all the names above for certain reasons which have to be considered! Period! So give her some space and she'll show you!

Overall, a decent 4 star from me for all the pros mentioned below!

Dia Mirza