Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Dhuandhar faiis called "Dhundhar Jalprapat" IN hindi. From Jabalpur to Nagpur road it is situated just 20 Km from Jabalpur city. Is it made by Narmada river.

Water falls from 50 feet and then small particles of water spread in surrounding and a seen is created like a smoke region of water, so that is is called Dhuandhar water fall. I have completed my graduation from Jabalpur, So I have visited there many times with my friends and with my family also. SA large crowd daily goes there for entertainment with there families and friends.

This is also a suitable place for couples also. During Navratri and Makar Sankranti a lot of people go there to see Goddess Narmada. It is best to go during rainy season. A beautiful resort is also there in opposite bank of river in upper side of rocks, that's why we have to go to resort by rope way. This is very adventures and a beautiful place.

Dhuandhar Falls - Jabalpur