Originality:

kovur India
A good feel song
Dec 15, 2015 12:45 PM 48324 Views

Originality:

Wow! what a song is this. wah wa! wah wa! to our indian popular Yo Yo man.By listening tune itself I got impressed very much.Since from releasing of this audio, till now it is my mobile ringtone.There is a huge difference between old and new versions of this song.yo yo used only starting lyrics of old dheere song and remaining tune and lyrics are by Mr.yoyo.

I did not understand lyrics of previous songs of honey singh but the lyrics of dheere are very clean and clear that every one can easily understand.Even it is a song which is present in almost all mobiles and audio systems.I used to hear this song even on FM's in every channel and I saw this on every music channel.

Hrithik and sonam pair is well suited for this song and their performance reaches to level of peak in showing love between them.Totally it is a super hit song other 2015.

Dheere Dheere Se Meri Zindagi - Yo Yo Honey Singh