Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Srinagar India
Waste of time and waste of money.
Jan 03, 2018 05:46 PM 1818 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hey what's up guys, today I am gonna share my review about this Marathi movie Deva ek atrangee.

This Marathi movie that got released recently is just waste of time and waste of money.

The plot of this movie is useless and not worth watching, of you will watch this movie, I think you will regret after watching that why you wasted you're time in this useless and meaningless movie.

This movie is based on nothing, just a vuch of dialogues and actions that combine together to form this waste. Well, I am not saying that don't watch this movie, and stay out of it, basically I am saying that give it a try and see what will happen.

The performance by the characters in this movie is not that good like or should be and like we see in other super hit movies. If they have improved a little bit in the performance of this movie I think this might not happen.

Mosaic in this movie is also same like it's plot and performance that I mentioned is just waste and nothing at all.

These all negative aspects make this movie not worth watching. A little improvement can change the whole thing.

Deva Ek Atrangee