Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Maaji Sahib Ki Haveli, Oppsoite Purani Kotwali, Sadar Bazar, Bundi 323001, RJ

Very comfortable place for stay in bundi
Aug 01, 2015 01:11 AM 2254 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Aug 01, 2015 01:11 AM)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Dev niwas is one of great place for stay located at maaji sahab ki haweli, opposite purani kotwali, sadar bazaar, bundi . this location is prime location in bundi . I like about this place is very comfortable situated in main market of bundi .

Last month I was going to bundi for some business project . I was going with my colleague and we all stay at this place . my uncle suggest me this place, he already stay here few time ago . we stay 1 night and 2 days . this place is very comfortable .

It is surrounded in big portion, very big rooms with TV, proper clean and total hygienic rooms, average ambience, silent environment, lighting very attractive .

Many facilities are available here like restaurant, room service, transportation, garden and many other .

Staff members are good in nature, talk politely, appeal of guest listen carefully not ignorable, speed of service is average .

I suggest to everyone to this place .

Dev Niwas - Bundi