Help Functionality:

Docudesk desk PDF Professional Full Version for PC
Aug 21, 2010 02:37 PM 2192 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I had been searching for a less expensive alternative to Adobe Acrobat, and I finally found it, doing a Google search for PDF solutions, in deskPDF. It allows me to produce high quality PDF documents at a fraction of the cost of Adobe. It is a simple and easy to use program that save me countless hours, and creates professional, and high quality documents. It is the best business tool I have ever found.

I have never been able to create PDF's so quickly, and easily, just select deskPDF as your printer, and it is that simple, you have a PDF that is totally compatible with Adobe Reader. It has payed for itself several times over as it costs very little and does so much. I have been impressed by just how quickly it creates documents, just a few seconds, and it is done. It was the best decision I have ever made for my business, I love deskPDF!

Desk PDF