Help Functionality:

Excellent, Affordable PDF Creation
Oct 05, 2010 08:53 PM 3817 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I learned about the PDF format recently when I was required to submit a document that had to be in PDF format.  It turns out I am a little late to the party!  I started searching around the internet which of course led me to Adobe, and I was soon severely pissed off and a little panicked thinking that it was going to cost me a few hundred bucks just to submit this application!

Thankfully, right before purchasing I called my computer savy nephew just to see if he possibly already had this software and could help me out.  Well he helped me out big time- he directed me to his PDF creator of preference - deskPDF!What he liked about deskPDF was that it produced high quality PDF's, just like Adobe software, except this software only costs $30!  The other thing that I really liked was how easy it was use.  He said if I could print to a piece of paper [I can :-) ] then I could create a PDF with deskPDF, since it is actually a "virutal" printer.

Long story short, although I'm just learning about PDF's, I'm starting to send them out instead of all the other document formats that I used to.  I like them because I can make sure that whoever I'm sending to can actually open them, and they are usually better quality / lower file size which is important to me because I'm still on a dial up.

Desk PDF