Handy:

Purulia India
Used refurbished materials!
Aug 02, 2017 03:59 PM 2107 Views

Handy:

I chose Design Indian Kitchen for our kitchen after lot of deliberations. I first visited their website and then their local store to check onto the materials.

They gave their brochure where all the nice designs and detailed planning process were given.

I then finalized everything and paid half the money as advance payment. This is where all the trouble started.

They started to delay the final product citing lack furniture and other materials and when the kitchen finally got ready I noticed there were some furniture and other related materials were refurbished and not new.

I call their support and one person receive the call and when I told him about the problem he simply cut the phone remained unreachable.

The end product was not at all user friendly and not handy for everyone to use it without problems.

The design looked old and outdated because of the refurbished materials used and their durability was comparative less because of that.

Design Indian Kitchen