Handy:

Bad Experience With DIK Modular Kitchen!
Sep 07, 2015 08:09 PM 6003 Views
(Updated Nov 03, 2015 12:54 PM)

Handy:

With great enthusiasm my wife and I decided to completely renovate our kitchen in S.Delhi. We looked around and finally settled on Design India Kitchen. Till the design and planning stage most things were going well. We were taken in by the nice website and slick sales talk of the MD and COO! What a mistake. As soon as I paid them a heft advance(Big Mistake!) timelines started slipping, the modular kitchen arrived and a few cabinets were wrongly made.

The civil works to un-do our old kitchen before putting in a new one. Unmitigaed disaster! Pipes were cut flooding the house, wrong counter top granite delivered, new sink fitted but leaking, hettich fittings not getting fixed and wrong one's delivered.too long a list of disasters to get into.a 2-3 week job took almost 8 weeks and they left it undone!

The unprofessional approach(nice people but they and their team really don't know what they are doing; I had to correct various installation mistakes they were making after checking on youtube! And, I dont know anything about these things).

Now they have "handed over" the kitchen to me finally but even now 5% of the work is pending. They have not replace broken fittings that were delivered, not fitted cover plates on chimney, not delivered lights etc. etc.a truly frustrating experience.

DON'T EVER USE THEIR SERVICES! You will repent it!

Note - I just noticed that DIK's own CEO - Saurabh Behal - is reviewing his own companies product/service and posting it on MS! Surely, not an ethical thing to do!

Write a Review on Design Indian Kitchen