G-50, 1st Floor, Sector 18, Noida 201301, UP

+91-7848880880

Overall nice food in Desi Vibes
Apr 12, 2010 02:25 AM 2306 Views

The food is really amazing at Desi Vibes, the place looks like a  traditional Indian restraint.It is little crowded because of the popularity I guess and also for the fact that I had visited the place in weekend.

illage like ambience, wooden interiors with great handicraft decor, and overhead lamps that lit the table tops.With water, we were served a jaljeera appetizer in a kullad(earthen glass without a handle).Two of us settled for a light navratan korma instead of heavy paneer preparations and butter rotis. I asked the person serving us, to make it a little fast and we were served in the next ten min, half the time of what he committed to us. Before food we were offered to choose from a range of pickles.

Around 10 varieties, and each of them ‘finger-lickin’ tasty.Navratan korma with off-white gravy, to my surprise, was not sweet at all. It was taste of real shahi food with rich and thick gravy, yet not sweet. I wonder if it was a little bit of powdered green methi that did the trick.But, it was DAMN tasty. With food we were served a papad too in a small earthen pan.Village like ambience(inclined towards rajasthani homes), smiling service men, a little film music(a better choice would do wonders to the ambience)and great food.

On top of the food, I got 1 dish free with 2 dish. Thanks to "Real Saver" @realsaver.in

Desi Vibes - Sector 18 - Noida