Fragrance:

Thanda Thanda Cool Cool
Jan 24, 2012 09:53 AM 24006 Views

Fragrance:

In the last summer month due to excessive heat I had been suffering from heat rashes all over my body.

The itching caused due to the heat rashes made me feel uncomfortable. It is during this time that my sister suggested that I use Dermi Cool Itch Guard prickly heat powder. Dermi Cool Itch Guard is an effective treatment for prickly heat and relief from accompanied stinging, itching of the skin and treating of athlete’s foot.

When I first sprinkled Dermi Cool Itch Guard on the affected part of my body especially on my neck, under the arms and between the elbows it gave me great relief. Its unique cooling sensation and freshness gave me a great amount of relief and at last I could heave a sigh of relief from my itchiness. Dermi Cool Itch Guard felt so soft and light on my skin that I totally loved the feeling of this prickly heat powder on my body. But what I really liked about Dermi Cool Itch Guard was its lavender perfume, which left me smelling and looking fresh all day. I used Dermi Cool Itch Guard two times a day-one in the morning after bath and the other before retiring to bed. In a week my itching totally vanished and I was now a happy person.

According to me Dermi Cool Itch Guard is the best for solution for treating prickly heat rashes.

Rating: 8