Medical Care:

12, Shyam Vihar Co-operative Housing Society, 2nd Floor, Above Nike Showroom, Linking Road, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050, MH

Operating Cities: Mumbai, Delhi, Dubai

+91-22-43555777

India
Amazing smile makeover treatment at Dentzz Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
Jul 21, 2019 11:56 AM 7170 Views

Medical Care:

Dentzz Dental Cares

Dentzz Dental is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

Hello guys I am Adam living in Australia. I came to know about dentzz through online research and after going through so many reviews from Australia itself made me confident to go for mine treatment. Since so many years I was not happy about my teeth and which was making me lose my self-confidence so after long though I decided lets go for it. I visited dentzz kemps corner branch, before leaving from Australia I already shared my dental history with dentzz team. After the quotation was fitting my pocket I booked my whole trip to India. When you are traveling you get 1000 thoughts and make you nervous because you don't know what will be the outcome. But keeping myself positive I made it to India. Luckily they arranged my stay to the nearby Hotel as I don't know anyone in India. finally went for my smile makeover treatment which took 12 days and I am happy with my result. Dr. Ash was my doctor who made me understand each process but in 2 weeks getting the best result is priceless.

Dentzz Dental