Bottle Design:

Bottle Design:

Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

There are many similarities among the after-shave brands. All of them are essentially alcohol based with an active antiseptic ingredient. The main difference is in the fragrance. I was first introduced to the Denim Deo-spray about 6 years back. Though the packaging was routine, I was pleasantly surprised by a new and great perfume.

It did not take me much time to hunt for a matching after-shave. I used to rely on imported supply before Indian ones hit the market shelves.

I have used two variants of Denim after-shave. Regular and Musk. While the ''regular'' version can be categorized as moderately strong perfume, the ''musk'' version is quite a heady one and smells great. The packaging is also decent with the heavy bottle look.

The fragrance is refreshing, strong and very masculine living upto the brand name of Denim.

Definitely, a good product.

Denim After Shave Lotion