Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

New Delhi India
Worst Experience and support.
Jul 23, 2017 04:24 PM 14888 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

From the previous 3 months, I was utilizing Den Boomband and they gave me the most exceedingly terrible administration.

The web speed that they guarantee as indicated by the pack doesnt work that way. Just during the evening times you show signs of improvement speed when contrasted with whatever remains of the day.

Amid the day for 1-2hours, week by week 2-3 days I endure 0kbps speed. When I call them consistently on nowadays enquiring about the same, they dont effortlessly get the telephone and regardless of the possibility that fortunately, they get the call. They say that there's some maintainence going on and the web will continue in the blink of an eye. This happens all the time.

They have high plans when contrasted with other Internet Service Providers in the market naming which like, Excitel, Hathaway and so on.

Presently, at long last I supplanted their administration with Excitel and now I am very cheerful and fulfilled.

After I disengaged their association they call me 5-7 times each day, requesting criticism and purpose behind ending the administration.

Everytime, I give a similar answer and request that they refresh their database and erase my contact number, they concur. Furthermore, the following day some other individual on their end rings with a similar story.

They've been alarming me a ton since past 20days, calling me at any piece of the day.

I lament having Den Boomband( WorstBand) as my ISP.

Den Boomband