Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Kochi, India India
Worst internet service provider !
May 27, 2018 10:00 AM 2904 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated May 27, 2018 09:56 AM)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Guys just don't go for it even if they are offering you an unlimited plan for 50 RS, they dont even deserve this amount for their services! Its been almost a year now since I am using den, the problem is that it works fine for couple of days but from no where when it gets stopped then even if you file a complaint, an engineer will surely come to your place will reset the account and will tell you that parameters were changed it will work fine you will never face an issue again but after couple of days same issue and same advise again!

Most important if you do work from your home and you need good internet connection, dont even think of den!

There were nights when I was not able to complete my work at home and was screwed badly by my reporting people at office.

Lodged a complaint 2 days back, same thing happened again, this is it now!

The worst decision that I made was I opted a 6 month plan to save one month subscription but got stuck and was not able to decide!

But today I feel am done with it even if I am losing 2 month subscription!

I urge all of you, dont go for den boom band

I repeat

DON'T!

Below is the last complaint receipt that I requested few days back and still same problem persists!

Write a Review on Den Boomband