Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Delhi India
Den Boomband is an absolute beast
Feb 02, 2018 03:47 PM 5954 Views (via iOS App)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I’ve been a user of Den Boomband since more than a year now. Had my doubts before getting it as the reviews on social media for Den internet were really bad. Still I decided to give it a try and to be honest it didn’t disappoint. I have faced absolutely zero issues with it. The company delivers what it promises. My speed is continuously in the range of 16-20Mbps in a 20Mbps connection. The speed and connection both are stable. The service is fast too. Really no issues with it. There have been a couple of times though when there was some issue with the modem but was resolved by a local Den engineer the very same day. You can see the company really is dedicating all their time and efforts just to make their service better. Do understand that stability of any connection might differ greatly among different areas. Its not necessary that Den is a good choice in your area but where I live in East Delhi, Den is just an absolute beast. I also got their anniversary offer which is just a gem. 250gb Data per month at just 600rs and for that too two months free with the recharge of four months. ISP’s like Den are just changing the game of Data connectivity in India for good. Highly Recommended.

Den Boomband