Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Delhi
Den Boomband Is Slow
Dec 11, 2018 05:40 PM 2585 Views (via iOS App)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I am using Den boomband connection from last 3 year for internet service but most of the time I face some minor issues regarding connectivity of internet. I need to call to the customer care to get the things sorted and rectified.

I am using retention pack at present where I used to get 5 mbps speed for 1 year at ₹; 2100 per annum. If I talk about the speed then most of the time I face speed related issue from Den Boomband. You can rely on den boomband but if your business is related to banking transaction then I will not refer this internet provider to anyone.

However service and support is fine from the Den boomband as they raise the complaint for my issue and also send me happy code at my number which I need to tell the engineer once the problem is solved at my home. They don’t charge anything extra.

Overall, I can say Den Boomband is an average Internet service provider where you can face connectivity related issues very often.

Write a Review on Den Boomband