Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

DALLAS United States of America
I love Delta for flying to India !!!
Oct 19, 2009 11:43 PM 12122 Views

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Delta is one of the best airlines when it comes flying to India from DFW. Since last few years they have increased flights to India. The customer service is excellent & when I know I am flying with Delta I am worry free.

I fly from DFW to Atlanta & then from Atlanta to Mumbai. I always prefer the Exit Window seat. The food offered is excellent & the entertainment is also perfect.

I think its worth paying a little more for Delta rather than flying American Airlines which I just hate it. The staff is also very cooperative & not very stubborn on the luggage policies. Even if the luggage is little overweight they don't bother you. Also the mileage program that they offer is good - Skymiles.

I travel to India every year & Delta just makes it more easier. Its a non-stop flight from Atlanta & I love that. No halting in between & trying to pass time between destinations.

Delta Air Lines