Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Do not buy this.
Sep 27, 2019 12:03 AM 3171 Views

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Regarding my laptop and its configuration, I would be going to Consumer Court because of unprofessional and technically devoid attitude of Dell Support Staff. I had been complaining since I bought the laptop. But, the Dell Support staff was not able to resolve the problem. I used to spend hours in following the instructions from your side in a hope that my laptop would work according to its configuration.I have spent my warranty period with mental, economical and time consuming trauma. It seemed as if Dell had been trying to pass the warranty period in order to stay away of committing to its faulty apparatus and not reimburse the faulty technical part.Kindly note that I had always cooperated as and when required. I had extremely bad and traumatic experience with Dell. Its very disappointing.

Dell Vostro 15 3000 Core i5 8th Gen 3578 Laptop