Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

DELL does not live upto its brand-name!!
Aug 25, 2010 09:41 PM 3969 Views
(Updated Aug 25, 2010 10:34 PM)

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I got a DELL studio design 1558 laptop on 7th june, 2010. It was air-shipped from Bangalore, I had ordered it from a DELL showroom in Nehru Place.  Besides, I paid a huge price for this model. I bought 1 year accidental damage cover also. My laptop screen's bottom left hinge broke accidentally and I have called their Customer service toll-line no. a number of times, but hardly anyone picks up the phone.

Finally, one day, I got through to their executives. He came over, checked it but could not repair it at that moment. He assured me that one of their executives would come and get it fixed soon..that was on the 28th July.

So far, no one has yet come from DELL, despite numerous reminders to them. Its now nearly a month, no response from them. I just have to say that DELL's after-sales service is the worst I have ever come across in any after-sales service, I would not recommend anyone to buy DELL just bcoz of their terrible customer service (Non) support. Though DELL laptops are not bad, but their customer service is pathetic. I never expected this type of non-existent  response from a reputed American brand called DELL INC.

Seriously, if they would give whole-hearted attention to their DELL customers, it would really boost DELL sales, coz after-sales service is what counts the most in marketing strategy. I just hope that DELL would realize what DELL customers face once they buy their products. Please improve DELL Customer Care Support and After-Sales Service..!!!

Dell Studio 15