Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Nallasopara India
Bad experience of my first laptop...Dell laptop
Jul 19, 2017 08:55 PM 1845 Views (via Android App)

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello friends I am sharing my review on this Dell Laptop which I bought 4 months ago.Since I started using mouthshut.I thought I should tell you my experience of this laptop.

When I bought this laptop I was bit excited to use it.After all it was my first laptop.It was pre-installed with Windows 10 64 bit, It is having 4 gb ram and a integrated graphic memory.

While using it for daily tasks like Net Surfing, watching movies and casual gaming.It use to get heat up quickly after using it for small tasks, etc.According to me it should not get heated up like this.Sometimes it use to get shutdown while I was doing my work.After facing this problem I contacted to the service and support team of Dell.They didn't replied me well and gaved me wrong instructions, due to which my laptop started making some kind of noise and got shutdown automatically.When I told him about this unfortunate problem.He started blaming for this problem and talked with me rudely.He didn't treated me well.I was not satisfied with the service they provided.

Realiability of this laptop is not that too good.Design of this laptop is good.Laptop is user friendly, but due to the problem I was not able to use it for long.According to me it was having manufacturing defect.But they didn't replaced my laptop with new one blaming me for the problem.

Its not a value for money product.It was my worst and first laptop experience.Its a wastage of money.I was not satisfied with the laptop and the way there service and support team.

Dell Studio 14