Nallasopara India
Not a best mouse i ever used.
Dec 29, 2017 09:47 AM 1327 Views (via Android App)

Hello everyone, today I am going to share my review about Dell optical mouse which I bought recently for my Pc.

The mouse is stylish with good material used in it.The mouse looks pretty descent to hold in your hand.Its quite user-friendly.It has just plug and play feature.The mouse usb wire is bit irritating because, the connection starts to get loose after sometime which interferes the mouse performance.The mouse is not that reliable.The Usb wire gives a connection problem which is very irritating while using it.I am not at all satisfied with the Mouse.

The mouse is priced a good range but the performance of the mouse is not good.So the optical mouse by dell is not a value for money mouse.Service & support are good.They provide you information in a mannered way.You will not have any complaints regarding service & support.

I hope my review will help you guys.According to me don't go for this mouse instead buy a wireless mouse of Dell or Logitech.

Dell MS116 275-BBCB Optical Mouse