Thane India
Handy Comfort Mouse
Jul 30, 2017 07:28 PM 959 Views

I am working in my organisation from around 3 years. I have all Dell machines in my office. So from beginning, I am using Dell products and it has gained a trust for me as per their quality and standards. As Dell machines are there in my office. Obviously, mouse and other accessories would be of Dell itself.

I really like this mouse. Even, I buy the same mouse for my home use. It is very user friendly and very compact as well as very comfort to use. It has a very simple and descent design with black color shade. It really looks very delegant and simplistic.

You can move over them mouse without any hesitation. Some of the mouse feel very difficult to move. But this is very simple to use. As the picture indicate, it has a proper left and right click and middle for scroll. Every human being can understand this simple beautiful design.

It cost around 300 to 350 RS. Trust me, I am using this mouse since 2 and half years. I didn't face any problems while using this mouse. It is working still in smooth manner without any issues.

If you face any issue for Dell products, you can connect them to their service centers. They have a very good service and good customer appreciation.

Really worthy product in this price.

Thanks Dell for bringing this product as well as to maintain quality of your products.!

Dell MS116 275-BBCB Optical Mouse