Salary and Benefits

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Pathankot India
Work like a horse and get treated like a stray dog
Jun 25, 2017 09:12 PM 2341 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Well friends I started my career as a call centre executive with Norton anti-virus I mumbai.Being a arts graduate with ni technical knowledge I knew I did not have much options so communication skills being my forte I decided that Bpo industry was the ideal place for me so I got my first job in mumbai I after working for two years I decided that I will close to my hometown in punjab and Dell International services had just opened in Chandigarh, I decided to apply n got the job considering my work experience I got a high grade n more decent pakcage but as joined I found my profile was that of a calling execute and only difference between me and freshers was that I was get 10% more salary, when I approached the HR they told me that I need to perform and IJP( internal job posting) could get me a promotion anyhow worked my butt off n never got a promotion n on top of that was transfered to chat support and after three years I was given an option of golden handshake i.e take 3 months salary n resign or relocate to banglore and during this time my father had to undergo heart bypass surgery n my manager never informed the senior team n my leaves were considered NCNS( no call no show) which means I was absent without informing my manager, I tried explaining showed the hospital records my travel records even phone conversation with the surgeon who operated my father was not sufficent my salary was not given and the so called pf account I had was nothing more than a sham.i moved on now I work as a senior manager for a bank but remembering days spent with Dell International Services was nothing more than exploitation.

Dell International Services