Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Not worth joining. prefer bounded labour
Oct 24, 2017 01:45 PM 1564 Views (via Mobile)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I gave an interview at DIS bangalore after which they told me that I am selected but offer letter will be given later. I waited for long and tried to contact them for updates but they did not reply to phone calls or emails. After 3 months they asked if I can still join them and then they sent me offer letter for joining date one month later. When I joined I went there for 3 days and then there was some serious condition in family so I informed my immediate supervisor and took 2 days leave. After that I tried going there but still was not able to manage due to some serious issue in family. I informed my suoervisor and manager to allow me to take few leaves or give me an option to join later. The manager told me to write resignation email as leaves cant be taken for upto 6 months if joining and even after that there are no leaves or even national holidays for support team only week offs are there. I was left with no option but to write resignation mail. 2 months later I received a letter from dell that I have to pay some 35000 rupees as I did not serve the notice period. And they have shown that I worked there for 17 days and I was supposed to serve a 15 days notice period. Instead of giving me the salary for the days I have worked they are asking me to pay the penalty for joining dell. They are money suckers as nobody would like to work there once he gets to know that there are no leaves or offs and they have such policies. Instead of supporting an employee they just want money. There is no point as going there for 3-4 days and paying them does not make any sense. And in future I would never like to work with dell or never would recommend it to anyone. And whatever designation you get you have o take calls ultimately thats too from their home customers. Senior or junior, customer support or client tech support, executive or assosiate this only differs by word. All you have to do is go therr and reveive calls without any appreciation leaves offs incentives or anything. Also I should mention about there cabs they have 9 hrs shift that does not end in tume ever and if you can reach home wihin half an hour normally their cab will take you home in some 2 and a half hour. So its a 14 hrs job instead of 9 hrs if you choose to go by cab. And if you are a women you have to take cab you dont have an option to deny specially if you have night shifts. And your shifts can change anytime. Overall its a hell to work there. Join there only if you dont have any other option in life. Even the domestic workers or labours get their salary for the no. Of days worked but here they will ask you for the penalty for working there.

Dell International Services