Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Dont waist your time or money
Jun 11, 2019 11:08 AM 8552 Views

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I purchased my first ever Dell computer 2 years ago. I paid more for the laptop than I ever had any other because I was told it was the best. Within 2 months I had my first issue with the charging of the laptop. I called warrenty and they repaired it. Great, except here I am 2 years later with the same issue. I have had to call service multiple times for this same issue. They have replaced the port 3 times, the charger 4 times, the motherboard, the keyboard and the casing. I requested a new laptop after my 3rd service call but was told " This repair will fix it", well it didn't and here I am 2 years later with the same issue. I just had it repaired for the same issue AGAIN in Feb 2019, charger out again now and I am out of warranty.I think I will put this Dell in the trash where it belongs and go to HP. Dont waist your money on this laptop unless you have plenty of time to spend on the phone and waiting for service that will not fix the issue.

Dell Inspiron 5559 Laptop