Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Dell Inspiron 15 5567 is not so good.....!
Mar 17, 2018 12:59 PM 1463 Views (via iOS App)

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hey friends to day I am going to share my experience about dell inspiron 15 5568 laptop and my views.

Dell Inspiron 15 557 - its not a good laptop because I like young generation laptop such as 6 generation 7 generation etc. dell is nkt giving some speciall feature I am using this laptop since 2 year a go. its not working fast and proper speed when we use or do any urgent work is very hang. so I upset about this thing that happening with lapto otherwise its better in all things

Sound Quality - dell inspiron 15 5567 sound quality is better then the other laptop but when. when we use hearphone otherwise its not giving sound quality proper.

Price - according to me it is very high in rang because its not giving us some speciall feature and also not giving hd screen quality. so dell have to decrease the price of there laptop product as per me.

My suggestion - friend plz I kindly inform you don’t purches such kind of laptop.

Thankyou.!