Performance:

Visakhapatnam India
Why to buy Dell 1 TB Usb3.0 external Hard Drive
Apr 11, 2016 12:11 PM 1756 Views

Performance:

I was Searching for external Hard drive For My Backup software, pictures & textfile's

Brought a second hand external hard drive for just Rs5500, 1 year back with 3 month warranty.

As the new ones cost some around Rs8900.plug to my windows 7 PC.saved my project files  to it.currently is transfer rate is( 3Gb file transfer nearly took around 5min.)giving speed of 1.07 mb per second but not stable enough as it goes up and down like 5mb, 3.7mb sometimes even 870kb per second, I brought this product as it was available in second cost less than original set.

it is social media friendly I can upload my pictures to my fb. Backup software built in & it was made by Seagate. plug n play, sometimes got error connecting to pc but recovered after pc restart. Atleast my data is safe with truly dell 1 TB external drive.

Dell 1Tb Usb 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive